Axis Condos Toronto is a new condo project by CentreCourt Developments located at 411 Church Street, Toronto. Axis Condos is a brand new development in the College & Yonge section of downtown Toronto.
Located in downtown Toronto, the Church-Yonge Corridor area is home to Ryerson University, several other new condo developments, and numerous shops and restaurants. Also have quaint coffee shops, LGBT bars and music venues, and upscale clothing stores.
Axis Condos Highlights
• Near perfect 98% Walk Score
• Rider’s paradise with 100% Transit Score - steps to College subway station (on the Yonge Line) and the 506 Carlton streetcar
• Located in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighbourhood - Toronto’s second most walkable neighbourhood
• 2 minute walk to Ryerson University, and 20 minute stroll to University of Toronto
• The historic Maple Leaf Gardens, which now houses an 85,000 square foot Loblaws, LCBO and JoeFresh clothing store, is moments out the front door
• Nearby parks include Joseph Sheard Parkette, Alexander Street Parkette and Allan Gardens
• Short walk to Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto’s premier shopping mall
• Steps to dining and entertainment